Y-a-t'il une adresse email pour vous contacter? Je veux bien faire le stage chez vous, mais ca sera compliqué.
Photo de Gregoire
1 réponse
39 vues
Informations supplémentaires
Dear Madame, I am writing in order to be informed about any possibilities of having a trainee position (stage) at your company for an English(C1), native Hungarian, French(B1) speaker with public transport specificated BAC for this school year to fulfill my vocational practice. I am keen on passenger information and bilingual relations. Could you please enlight my vague knowledge of application and possibilities? I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Yours sincerely, FURO Gabor
Gabe B. a posé une question à Fonctions support
Catégorie: Stage
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Dernière mise à jour: Thursday, September 20, 2018
Photo de Gregoire P.
Gregoire P.
Charge de projets de communication - Marque employeur
Good afternoon Gabe, I invite you to consult the offers of mission in internship currently to be filled and to apply there on our site sn.cf/recrute. You also have the option of subscribing to an email alert that will allow you to receive directly the offers of your choice as soon as they are published. Have a good day, Laëtitia
Thursday, September 20, 2018
La discussion est maintenant fermée et ne peut recevoir de nouveaux commentaires.